Overseas Visitors Health Cover

Overseas Visitors Health Cover

For all kinds of Visiting Covers such as Tourist Visa (sc600) for parents and Working Covers such as 482, 485, 489 etc, we offer great deals from Bupa and you can also compare and present options for your clients.

Partnering with us will give you direct access to all the products from this organizations and you will also get our volume business benefits when you chose to work with us.

Authorised Partner-Agent of Bupa


We are an award-winning Authorised Partner-Agent for one of the largest and most respected Insurance provider in Australia – Bupa. This partnership gives us the confidence to offer the best Visitor Cover options to clients across the world.

We invite you to partner with us and offer Standard Visitor Cover (sc600) to the parent’s of your clients while they visit Australia. Similarly, we offer Essential Lite Visitors Cover (for any Work Visa) for your clients who are looking for a health cover for existing Temporary Residence Visa (TR Visa) or for any Work Visa before they come to Australia  such as health insurance for 457, 482, 485, 489, 188 or any other work visa. Check our Bupa Cover for Work Visa